Sunday 1 May 2011

Romana Tabakova Hot Female Tennis Playe, Biography, Hot Photos, Wallpapers, Videos.

Romana Tabakova Biography
Blogger. 28 April 2010. Retrieved 2011-02-13. "Romana won the tournament in Bournemouth. She did take her 2nd ITF title even as qualifier! In final match she won against 6th seed Lisa Whybourn (GBR) 6-1, 6-7(7), 7-6(7). It was really long match (almost 4 hours) but in the end was Romana luckier. Romana said after the match: "We had to play outdoor, but because of rain we did play final match on hard court indoor. I did start match really well, i did lead 6-1, 5-2, but then i wasted chances and match continued in tiebreak, there i have had 3 matchballs at 6-4 and 7-6, but unfortunately i lost second set. In third set i did start better again, i did lead 4-0 and also 5-3, but Whybourn again started to play better and hit some winners. In tiebreak i again wasted another 3 matchpoints at 6-4 and 7-6. By last point at 8-7 i did come to the net and Lisa send the ball into the close out. I fell down and started to cry. I dont know if that was because of i have been really exhausted or because of enjoynment. I am very happy. I really appreciate this title, it helped to me mentally. I am dont know yet where i will play next. But i will do my best, i dont want waste my chances as last season.""
Romana Tabakova
Romana Tabakova
Romana Tabakova
Romana Tabakova
Romana Tabakova
Romana Tabakova
Romana Tabakova
Romana Tabakova
Romana Tabakova


Romana Tabakova - Polona Hercog


Romana Tabakova - practise


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts of the Day